Mi Via, which means “my path” or “my way” gives participants with disabilities the option to manage their own services and supports. Mi Via offers greater flexibility and more choices within an approved plan and budget, and puts the responsibility for managing those services in the hands of the participant. Participants decide what services they need and how to spend their Mi Via budget. A Mi Via participant, guardian, or other designated person becomes the Employer of Record (EOR). The EOR is a volunteer who manages all employment functions include hiring/firing of caregivers, submitting enrollment and tax paperwork, and approving timesheets and invoices.
For more info about MiVia and how to get started go to https://www.nmhealth.org/about/ddsd/pgsv/sdw/
What Do We Do?
Managing Mi Via services is a big responsibility. When you select us as your vendor, we will:
- We provide the following Mi Via services & supports
- Provide assistance and support with answering questions regarding Mi Via services
- Assist with enrollment and application processing for IHLS
- Complete all billing, payroll, and tax processing
- Train Providers in ANE (Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation) and daily documentation processes
- Collect & maintain required documentation
- Ensure all documentation meets Medicated standards – no audit worries!
- Provide the best service and available rates! Contact us now to learn more.